Proofreader, Global Labeling Delivery
The Labeling Operations Proofreader is responsible for supporting development and implementation of new and revised printed labeling for assigned products, primarily in a proofreading capacity. Depending on ability, the candidate may also provide other operational support to ensure labeling document integrity and delivery.
Under the direction of Labeling personnel, responsibilities may include:
• Contribute to labeling submissions for US and EU, including QC, proofing, copy editing and formatting of documents
• Assist GRAPSQA Labeling Operations staff in the commercial printed labeling Label Control Coordination activities and other packaging component labeling activities for assigned products
• Ensure proper version control and document integrity of packaging component labeling, printed labeling artworks and other assigned labeling documents.
• Assist in Content of Labeling/Drug Listing SPL generation and review.
• As requested, assist in maintaining repository of current labeling documents and with uploading of documents to electronic document management system.
• Assist Labeling team in resolution of labeling issues as needed.
• Help ensure regional submission timelines are met.
• Help ensure corporate quality standards for labeling are met.
• As requested, participate in the development and maintenance of work practices, templates, and associated documents relating to the labeling function.
• Perform functions with minimal supervision.
• Assist in other activities as requested.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in a proofreading capacity
• Able to multi-task
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Act quickly in response to management objectives
• Self-motivated and proactive worker
• Possess professional ethics
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Adobe Acrobat and other software programs
• Strong interpersonal /group skills
• Capable of working collaboratively with colleagues in all functions. Team player
• Flexible in changing project priority
• Exercise good judgment and operate with large degree of independence regarding routine assignments
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy
• Communication skills – knows when and how to communicate, using strong interpersonal skills and written communications when appropriate
• Results Focused – ability to overcome obstacles and achieve key outcomes
• Cultural Awareness – able to work successfully in a multi-cultural environment
• Builds effective partnerships – identifies opportunities and takes actions to build effective relationships within team and with other areas
• Ethics – overriding commitment to integrity and high standards in self and others