Our Client is seeking a Network Qualification Engineer for a contract position. The successful candidate will perform IT infrastructure activities for a medium sized network using best practices in life science industry, author qualification related documents, review company SOPs and set up processes or provide direction for maintaining network in qualified state.
- Knowledge of FDA, GAMP and European guidelines for infrastructure qualification.
- Knowledge of GLP regulations.
- Solid understanding and experience with network technologies, systems and infrastructure.
- Infrastructure qualification experience including networks, servers, software, network related hardware and software systems.
- Good understanding of disaster recovery processes and practices.
- Proficient in technical writing of validation/qualification documents.
- Related project management experience.
- Current knowledge of life science industry expectations.
- Must be current on best industry practices for applicable projects.
- Thorough knowledge of qualification/validation activities.
- Some understanding of IT quality management metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-5 years of experience in qualification/validation projects in life science industry.
- Experience working with network devices and related software systems.
- Must be a team play and motivated.
This is a contract position for estimated six months to one year in length or until project has been completed.
This position is located in Bedford, MA.