Location: Raritan, NJ
To provide SAS programming support for the Clinical Research Programming Department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Core Responsibilities -
1. Develop and document programs to create analysis datasets summarizing key clinical trial data.
2. Develop and document programs and to produce tables, listings and other reports and analyses summarizing clinical trial results.
3. Perform and document quality control checks for programs.
4. Assist in testing and implementation of new and updated internally and externally developed software as well as new SAS releases.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES / DETAILED DUTIES:
1. Participate in the development and review of study-specific procedures; participate in clinical project team meetings as required.
2. Assist with the development of case report forms.
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
Contacts Inside the Company:
Clinical Research Programming
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or other scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
1. Minimum of 5 years experience programming and analyzing scientific data in a pharmaceutical / clinical trial environment.
2. Expertise in SAS programming language.
3. Experience working in a PC SAS environment .
4. Must have good organization and written and oral communication skills